pulling hair
"MOMMMMMYYYYY.....ow ow ow ow!"
"What is it Wyatt?"
"Boone is pullin' my hair!"
This morning I had Boone laying on the floor on a blanket and Wyatt decided he wanted to curl up next to him and lay down. He had his head turned and sure enough Boone grabbed a hold of it and Wyatt couldn't move because of Boone's tiny grip on his thick head of hair.
It really was so cute and funny and I laughed out loud because Wyatt was held captive by his 3 month old brother. I freed him from Boone's grip and then I started to think about what it will be like when it will be no accident. Hmmm. Two boys-keeping me on my toes.
On another note...about hair...Boone's hair is always curly after I give him a bath. By the next day though it's flat on the sides and the back b/c he sleeps on it and also b/c it is so fine right now. This is it tonight after his bath, after his hair had dried....so fluffy and soft and curly. Does this mean he is going to have curls? Oooooh I hope so.
Comments