Halloween 2008



    
 

 




I posted pictures on Saturday morning but then somehow yesterday I deleted the post. So I have started over and here on some pictures from Halloween. We started our festivities on Wednesday night at my parents church with Trunk or Treat. Peter Pan and our little pumpkin got to Trunk or Treat with our niece, Ryan, the little princess. Andy took kids to Windy Gap this past weekend so I took Wyatt to our church for the Fall Frenzy on Friday night while my pops kept Boone. It was a fun date for me and my little guy (who will be 3 on Friday)!!!!

A big thank you to our friend Gabriel who let us borrow this awesome Peter Pan costume! He and Annie look so cute in their little Indian costumes!

Isn't the Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin Pirate hilarious. Our buddy Brycen had us over last week and his mommy got these for us to make. Great idea Jennifer and we had so much fun! Thank you!

Comments

marla said…
THey look SO adorable!!! Sounds like you guys had fun! Thanks for the pics! :0)

Popular Posts