Boone's Birth Announcement
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
This is a shout out to my friend Andi H. because I saw that she did a Smilebox on her blog and I LOVED it. You may be seeing more of these now in the future.
Boone is 3 almost 4 months old and we have yet to do a birth announcement. We decided that we would "go green" and save a penny or two and make one online. You have probably seen most of these pictures from my blog but if not these are just some of my few recent favorites. Thanks Boone for being a good sport. We love baby boy.

Comments
Katie sent me your website and these pics are incredible! Would you take some family pics for us over T'giving? I rarely get all my chicks together, but we will be then! I would love to have you all over then! Happy birthday, Wyatt!!
Love, Harriet Coffin