Andrew Wyatt

Wyatt with Rocky Top and George.

Just like my previous post I want to remember things Wyatt was learning, doing and interested in during the time I was pregnant with his brother. (This is more for me then anything else.) So during the last 9 months Wyatt:

  • has been fascinated with tractors and farm animals.
  • loves loves loves the guitar and music.
  • sings his ABC's.
  • has figured out he loves TV shows like Super Why and WordWorld and 45 minute videos (not sure if this is a good thing or not but it sure helps me).
  • wants to do everything on his own.
  • wants to do everything his daddy does.
  • loves reading library books...especially at bedtime.
  • knows which is his right foot and his left foot.
  • loves to sing Jesus loves me, I love you Lord (We exalt thee) and Holy Holy Holy.
  • also loves the Taylor Swift song Our Song...I know random.
  • likes to "cook", wash the dishes and check the mailbox.
  • got rid of his "bebe"...yay!
  • can use the potty but still cares less about being in big boy underwear.
  • loves dogs and babies.
  • always wants to wrestle and do push-ups with daddy.
  • is very very into tools and fishing.
  • always wants to dig in the yard if we are outside and use the water hose.
  • has a very sensitive, sharing heart.


Comments

kt neely said…
I love love love this... how precious.. i just picture sweet little wyatt doing these things!! Cant wait to meet Boone!! love you

Popular Posts