Baby Ogle


I love to journal but having a computer right in front of you makes things so much faster. And since this blog has served as a memory maker for me and my family I thought I would list some things from this pregnancy so I won't forget. About 2 weeks to go!


  • I was more sick in my first trimester than I was with Wyatt, therefore I thought you were a girl.
  • Because I felt so bad I couldn't have gotten through December and January without your Daddy, he was a huge help.
  • The smell of dishwasher detergent made me gag along with many many other smells.
  • I have had a food aversion from bananas and marinara sauce still makes me a little queasy. The taste of toothpaste makes me have to spit like 5 times.
  • We were thrilled to find out at 19 weeks that Wyatt was going to have a baby brother!
  • I craved ICEE's and anything sweet! I LOVE freezy pops...especially in the hot weather.
  • I craved Dr. Pepper but it would always give me heartburn. Tums has been my friend during this pregnancy.
  • Cereal has been my staple while pregnant. I think I go through 2 boxes a week.
  • I have continued to exercise (walk) while pregnant, however it has not slowed down the weight gain. :)
  • You are a strong and active little boy, always moving around especially at night.
  • I have had the worst round ligament pain and leg cramps throughout the entire pregnancy.
  • I have loved being in the swimming pool b/c I can float.
  • When we talk to Wyatt about having a baby brother he says, "still growin".
  • We have had the hardest time deciding what to name you. Your Daddy and I can't agree, but just like Wyatt, your name will be a surprise.
  • The night before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream where I could hear the Lord speak. He said, "Taste and see that the Lord is good", I couldn't remember what scripture that was but when I told your Daddy he immediately said "Psalm 34:8". What a miracle, what a blessing you are to us. We love you.



Comments

kj said…
You look so beautiful Olivia. I can't wait to meet baby Ogle.
s.lee said…
you are rocking that bump, liv. this little guy, maybe he is not so little:-), is gonna be so darn loved

Popular Posts