9th birthday
9 years old.
Still holds my hand.
Still wants me to lay down with him at night.
Still calls us Mommy and Daddy.
And we are fine with that.
Lover of all things warrior, ninja, and indian.
Which seems to perfectly fit him since Wyatt means: warrior.
And for his 9th birthday…he wanted to drink coffee.
Which does not surprise us at all. He is our little professor.
9 things I love about you Andrew Wyatt:
1. Your curiosity.
2. Your knowledge of random facts.
3. Your LOVE for animals and reptiles.
4. That if I was to be stuck in the middle of the woods…I would want to be with you…you would know how to survive.
5. Your patience and love to go hunting with Daddy and be still and quiet for that amount of time.
6. Your stuttering. Yes, even though it is something we are getting help for, I love that you are still very confident in yourself, even though it can be frustrating.
7. Your silly personality that comes out more and more as you get older.
8. Your manners. Yes mam’s and yes sir’s. You have really worked hard on it and you are setting an example to your brother and sister.
9. You stay in your bed and sleep through the night. Thank you.
Comments