mother’s day party at preschool

DSC_1138

Words cannot express the sweetness of this day. It was so special and Boone was so very excited to celebrate me, his Mama… and have cookies and lemonade. You know I really thought I would cry. I did. When Wyatt had this little program I was pregnant with Josie so my hormones were crazy but I also was so sad that this was it. This would be the last time I would have them home at once because once Kindergarten started for Wyatt, life would  just get busier. He was our first one to send off to school and there was so much “unknown” (and there still is) but in a way we have an idea of what to expect for Boone. We kept Boone home an extra year and I am SO happy we did. He just needed a little more time at home and I can tell he is READY! It makes me happy for him to start this new chapter in his life. So I didn’t cry that day when I read the precious poem, or the sweet and funny things he said about me in his letter, or when he sang and smiled with his big brown eyes. That’s not to say when school starts I won’t be sobbing, but I am happy for his preschool experience and the sweet people we have gotten to know.

DSC_1140 DSC_1141 DSC_1145

Comments

Popular Posts