middle of somewhere
On Saturday we took advantage of the nice weather and went to somewhere in the middle of somewhere. I was just hoping Andy would be able to get us back to the truck.
Baby girl had not been feeling well the day before and looking back at these pictures, I can tell she wasn’t 100%. Thinking some fresh air would help, I’m now not so sure we didn’t make it worse!
We walked through a lot of this…which meant thorns and checking for ticks!
These next pictures were taken with my cell phone. Lots of shoulder rides for Boone and Josie.
She was a trooper, but there were not many smiles.
That night I rocked her and within maybe 2 minutes she was asleep.
It was great to get the fresh air. The Vitamin D. The time together in the woods. It was a beautiful place and I’m thankful for the many adventures we take as a family. I really really hope and pray our kids will always want to be in the outdoors! In nature. In God’s creation. For me, there’s not a better place to connect with the Creator, than in His creation.
Comments