thankful wreath
I have been meaning to take some pictures and post this since November…the good news is that I still have it up! During the month of November we like to write down the things we are thankful for and this year I saw a similar idea to this on Pinterest. It was for Christmas cards but really you could do it for anything, any time of year. Pictures, scripture, cards, quotes. We wrote down a few things, Boone drew pictures, and I am pretty sure Josie has taken some down since November. This has kept me focused through the month of January when I get the seasonal blues. Andy gave me a journal for Christmas and I have decided to use that as my thankful journal. I write down the things I am thankful for that day or the day before. It really has been good for my heart to see the blessings God has given me even when days are tough or days that make me sad.
This was a VERY inexpensive project. I cut a circle out of cardboard and hot glued clothes pins! {A pack of 30 from Dollar Tree}. I hot glued the twine on and voila!!!!
Comments