snow day/ love day

DSC_0700

So we really got some snow this time.

 DSC_0702 DSC_0704 DSC_0706(2)

My camera settings were off but I love this picture of my Josie girl.

DSC_0709

This was my hat when I was a little girl. Boone loves to wear it. He ate snow all day. All day.

DSC_0721(2) DSC_0724(2)

Looking a little mischievous these two.

 DSC_0730 DSC_0734

Again, camera settings off but I love this of Boone Boone.

DSC_0737 

Andy stayed in for a little bit with Josie while I stayed out with the boys. We got him to come outside and then the boys threw snowballs at him. And he threw snowballs at them.

DSC_0744

A little chill time and some snow cream before we headed out for a place to sled. 

DSC_0746

Josie’s favorite thing right now is carrying bags, as in her own diaper bag for her babies and all their things. It’s really cute.

DSC_0748 

We brought Lilly in for a little bit.

DSC_0750

She is so good to let us play with her.

IMG_2621

Snow day=slow day. Homemade biscuits. Mmmm.

IMG_2643

So we found a great place to sled and only one other family was there. Andy gave Josie a lift on his shoulders but she is looking a little unsure.

IMG_2647

It was awesome. I did some sledding with the boys. And with Josie. And with Andy. It was fun and a good workout!

IMG_2644 

IMG_2648 

It was a winter wonderland when we woke up. It was gorgeous and quiet and peaceful.

IMG_2650

And then this morning I woke up and was soooooo tired because me and Andy watched 2 out of 3 episodes of Hatfields & McCoys last night. Ya’ll it was so good. We are finishing the last episode tonight, if I can keep my eyes open. I felt like I had a “late night movie hangover” all day today. I had to close the blinds because the sunshine was killing my head.

hatfield mccoy

Such a great miniseries. I had to cover my eyes a few times but I have been waiting all day to watch the last one! Kevin Costner. Bill Paxton. I don’t think you can go wrong with these guys.

IMG_2654 IMG_2656 IMG_2657 IMG_2658 

I was in a cranky mood most of the day. The kids were stir crazy. I am stir crazy. And really tired. And really ready to get back to our “routine”. I feel like Christmas break has never ended. No school for Wyatt on Monday because it’s President’s Day. Oh lawd. So the kids dressed in costumes and I took them to the Dollar Tree to spend a little Valentine’s money my mom had given each of them. It was great. I wonder if anyone noticed…..

fondu

Andy came home and we ate pizza with lit candles on the table. And then something we have never done with the kids…chocolate fondu.

 IMG_2672

Yum to the yummers.

IMG_2676

I got the kitchen cleaned up and then turned to find this sweetness going on. All the buckaroos loving on their Daddy. Just wanting to be close to him and “snuggle up” as we say around here.

I love my little family.

Now time for some more chocolate and cowboy movies.

Comments

marla said…
AHHH! Hahaha! I am laughing so much through this post!! LOOVE the orange hat, the ski goggles, the headband on Lily...LOL. Oh my word. You all are just soooo precious. Seriously. I love your little family too.

Popular Posts