paintings and masks
As I dusted off my camera today and took a few pictures of Josie and her painting…I came across these two pictures. Josie and her sassiness. I love that she is such a little mama. And that smile. And those cheeks. Oh my word I could just eat her up.
Oh my babies. August is going to get here too quickly and my boy will be off to Kindergarten. I’m not sure Josie is going to know what to do. I’m not sure I will know what to do! Boone had gotten the two of them dressed up as clowns. He dressed her in his hat and jacket. He dressed himself in her tutu and different shoes.
So moving on to today, this little one loves to paint. It keeps her pretty occupied, especially when she starts painting her self.
Little tiny, still chubby hands. I love you.
Tonight Boone entertained us as usual with his creativity and comedy.
He made a mask for himself. And then he runs around and makes “monster noises” trying to scare Josie.
Then he made a mask for Josie using a tracing of his foot.
And a mask for me.
And now we are trying to get our kids in bed. It’s much later than the usual bedtime. We are acting like tomorrow is a snow day and there is no school. But there is school. And then we are suppose to get snow. Yay.
Comments