yl christmas club 2013
We had our YL Christmas Club at our house the other night. It was a lot of fun and a lot of energy. I’m so thankful the Lord has given us a home to do this in. That we can move the furniture out of the living room and bring in a ‘whole lotta’ people. I’m thankful our kids get to be a part of this. To witness what the Lord is up to and to be willing to open ‘their’ home to share with others.
I don’t want to miss out on what God is up to in my heart. I can get so easily wrapped up {no pun intended} in the shopping of gifts, the stress of gifts and money and time at Christmas that by the time Christmas is here I missed participating in the preparation of his arrival. I look at this picture and I know this is part of what God is up to. Jesus was proclaimed in our home by a Young Life leader {love you Kristin} who was a mouthpiece for the Lord.
He is coming.
The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world. John 1:9
Comments