halloween 2013
Oh yes. Me and Andy came up with some last minute Halloween “outfits”. Added a little face paint. And BAM…hunters. One of our neighbors asked us if we were suppose to be “dirty”. Hahaha! Well, I guess it could look that way. Wyatt and Boone were the Kratt Brothers as in Wild Kratts on PBS. And Josie was Wonder Woman. Andy says she is stone cold serious in this photo. Hilarious.
Ok, Josie’s side smile kills me. I love it. These three buckaroos are quite a team.
Josie loved trick or treating this year. She loved going up to the houses with her brothers and getting candy!
Ok, quick picture. They were on a mission for candy so they were not too interested in me taking pictures of them.
And this cracks me up. She was not too happy about “flying” but was more interested in eating candy. I think Andy had to put her in time out on the sidewalk because she was pitching a fit. I just kept on going with the boys…while they got more candy…for me…to eat. Ya’ll I have got to get this sugar out of my house and NOT in my belly. I LOVE candy. It’s ridiculous and so awful for my teeth.
Comments