september…the start of a new month

IMG_0569

Ok…have I talked about this? I don’t think I have! We had our first Young Life Archery Tournament a couple weeks ago. We had a great turn out, met new people and raised some money for our area. It was fantastic!

IMG_0634

Finally!!!! This boy has been so ready to get back to school since Wyatt started at the beginning of August. First day of Pre-K!!! How does this happen? Time flies when your kids get in school people. It flies!

 IMG_0635

Best buds. Seriously…I don’t know what Josie is going to do next year when BOTH her brothers are in school.

IMG_0636

So random…but I LOVE this Jesus picture I saw hanging up at the park.

IMG_0638

Ah-hem…Josie got into my make up and tried on some lipstick.

IMG_0656

Speaking of make-up this girl was trying to color her fingernails with a crayon. So I thought I would treat her to a manicure from Mama. I can’t handle the dimples in her hands…and the fact that she looked much older. I didn’t like it. She LOVED it. She patted my back. Looked at her nails over and

over. Should the boys when we picked them up from school. “Yook Yaya.”  “Yook Boo”.

IMG_0659 

Come to Josie’s barber shop and watch Arthur while you get your hair combed. This girl loves to comb her brothers hair…they are so sweet to let her do it.

IMG_0664

Ok…again, speaking of hair and looking older….I cut Boone’s hair. Just a wee bit too short. I’ve been cutting their hair for the last 6 months {using scissors} and decided to try the clippers. Well it didn’t exactly turn out the way I had planned. So we had to take it all off. Somehow I didn’t cry. But those beautiful dark locks of hair were gone. And my boy looked way older. I think what eased the pain was that he thought he looked just like his Daddy. And the fact he doesn’t have to comb his hair. And the fact that he said it was like a porcupine and was his defense mechanism. When I mention growing it back out he tells me he doesn’t want to…so we’ll see. It is pretty cute on him.

IMG_0671

The days seem to be getting hotter and muggier. We are in September! I am ready for some cooler mornings and evenings. These two are sharing a freezie-pop.

IMG_0673

Andy and his mini-me.

 IMG_0679

Who finds the tiniest turtle at 8:00 in the morning on their sidewalk? We do.

IMG_0700

Are these red locks getting wavy?!?! I think it’s just the humidity but it sure is cute on her!

IMG_0701

These goofballs. Ha. They are a team. I’m so thankful they have each other.

 IMG_0704

“I’m Daddy-O”. I think Boone could be an actor one day. Or comedian. He loves to put on a show and make people laugh. Love this kid.

Comments

Popular Posts