please bring on some FALL weather
I am so ready for the seasons to change. I’m ready to cover up my “pale” legs that quickly lost any tan that they had. I’m ready for a change of wardrobe…I’m ready for more cool mornings and evenings. Fires in the backyard with s’mores and coffee. More wearing of my cowboy boots. Pumpkins. Hot chocolate. This sums it up:

Yes. I am ready. And as there are sweet days with the seasons changing I am also experiencing sadness as well. All the “firsts” without my Dad. Those are hard days but I am also experiencing Jesus in the places my heart needs comfort the most. I have had tons of blog posts swirling in my mind…I just need to carve out some time to share them. So in the meantime here are some every day pictures from cellphone.
Glorious. Pushing Josie in the stroller and Boone riding his bike. He rang his bike bell and said “Good Morning” to every person we passed.
This is how she eats most of her meals. Resting her head on her hand. Elbow on the table. Chillin.
Josie has had some crazy days of NOT napping. She went form an awesome sleeper to an awful sleeper. It’s true. I’m praying this is a phase. So I put her to bed early one night and had some chill time with my boys. Just being goofy and having fun.
We went to a Pony Party and these three buckaroos had a great time. I was highly impressed with Wyatt’s hula hoop skills! I had no idea!
A walk at the park and Wyatt asking me over and over if we could go to the “skate park”.
A date with my honey. A much much needed date with my hubby. And yes, we went to the shooting range to practice our target shooting. I haven’t picked up my bow in 3 months. This was a sweet time with my honey. I “killed” a bear and a buck that night. Ha! 10 more days till hunting season!
We took a hundred pictures that night to try and get one good one. It was so fun and funny. I love this guy. Laughter is the best medicine.
I have seen this doe in my Mom’s neighborhood a couple of times. What a beauty!
When anxiety was great within me; Your consolation brought JOY to my soul. Psalm 94:19
Our morning routines this year have been to wave to Daddy and Wyatt on their way to school. Josie blows kisses. Heart=melting.
A cool morning on the porch. Love love love.
Boone. This boy. Att-ention! Thankful to get a picture with all 5 of us!
Note to self: don’t leave the ink pad and stampers out. Boone said he was just trying to tattoo himself.
Really needing some fresh air and Vitamin D.
As nice as it sounds to have both the boys in school {Boone just 2 days a week}….we really miss Boone {and Wyatt too}. He is Josie’s buddy and my helper.
Comments