happy first day of FALL
YL was a part of Missions Sunday at my parents church this past weekend. We had not been back there since my Dad’s Celebration of Life Service. My Dad was over the Missions at their church and it was very bittersweet being there. It is a small church and a loving church. People are always so welcoming. And I LOVE that they have Potluck Dinners after the service! Reminds me of when I was little. They have been so sweet to support my Mom and to ask how our family is doing.
After church we went home, changed clothes, loaded up the kids and went on a little hike nearby. The weather was perfect so we boycotted Josie’s nap and got out into the great outdoors.
Miss Independent would not ride in her backpack carrier…at all.
Oh sweet Lillybug. We took her with us this time and she loved the car ride. I don’t think she was planning on doing that much walking.
Comments