cellphone diaries {in august}


Never underestimate a woman with a drill.

Dear Boone, I pray you will always lend your hand to help those in need. 

The weather was amazing one night last week. I could not get this child to come in to take a bath and get ready for bed. He told me he was "taking a sloth nap." ????

This is one of many faces of this girl pouting. But man, she is cute.

Super proud Mama! Wyatt entered his first archery tournament. He is getting his practice in for our very first Young Life Archery Tournament this weekend!

Morning snuggles before school. This is a VERY rare moment. This girl does give her snuggles away very easily so I am thankful I got this moment! I love love love Wyatt's face.

This was our "Back to PRE school" date. But first, we got his 5 year old shots. Ouch! And then celebrated with an extremely large sprinkled sugar cookie. If I could have been given a quarter for every time Boone said, Mommy I just love spending time with you, I would be rich. But my heart is rich with love for this little dude. I am so thankful to have one more year at home with Boone before he is off to Kindergarten. He is so FULL of life. 


Comments

Popular Posts