a very small child with red hair broke my computer
Yes, about 2 weeks, I won't name names, one of my kiddos pushed my computer off of our dining room table. There has been a lot going on at our house...we celebrated 11 years of marriage, Josie turned 2, Wyatt started 2nd Grade. I have to borrow Andy's computer and he needs it most of the time...but today I have it and I'm trying to catch up.
Let me also stress the importance of backing up your pictures. Because when this sweet child pushed my computer off the table...it ruined my hard drive. We have had a professional try and restore it and he can't!
Some of my pictures are backed up but MANY are not.
So go buy an external hard drive today!!!
I have taken deep breaths, prayed, and moved on. It is what it is.
I still have pictures on my camera from the kids birthdays...but I'm waiting to get my computer back with a new hard drive, to post them.
In the mean time...here are some from my phone.
Let me also stress the importance of backing up your pictures. Because when this sweet child pushed my computer off the table...it ruined my hard drive. We have had a professional try and restore it and he can't!
Some of my pictures are backed up but MANY are not.
So go buy an external hard drive today!!!
I have taken deep breaths, prayed, and moved on. It is what it is.
I still have pictures on my camera from the kids birthdays...but I'm waiting to get my computer back with a new hard drive, to post them.
In the mean time...here are some from my phone.
Does this not just make you laugh out loud!!!
My BEAUTIFUL sister! We had a combined birthday for Boone and Josie since their bdays are 3 weeks apart. So thankful she was able to celebrate with us.
Visiting my 105 year old Granny and going to church with her.
Celebrating 11 years with my hunk. This was our attempt to get a "good" picture. I love him. And how he cares for me and our buckaroos. I am so thankful to do life with him. To partner in this journey. Sometimes I can't believe he chose me. Thank you Lord.
This dude started SECOND GRADE. I don't think we were quite ready for summer to be over but we are already getting back into a routine...which has been good for me and our family. Wyatt has a wonderful teacher and I'm excited to see what this year brings for him!
I had to take Wyatt to the doctor because he had poison ivy and since it was on his face they wanted to see him. He was cracking me up. This is not him being funny...this is just Wyatt! He was a little nervous that he was going to have to have a shot {which he didn't}. We are thankful for an oral steroid though.
Oh my. This little one turned TWO! I have some sweet pictures to share {just waiting on my computer to get back!} of this little buckaroo. She is a fun mess.
Found Josie combing Andy's "hair". Love him. And I love her little hand on his head.
Last weekend we headed to my Mom's hometown for their annual parade. I have some fun pictures to share from this as well...but we had a great time. Horse drawn carriages, antique cars, a goat herding dog, the high school band, and LOTS of four-wheelers. Our type of parade! I love small towns.
So there's more to come. Stay tuned!









Comments