flooding waters
It has rained and rained and rained for a week now and I think it’s suppose to keep raining next week. I love a good rainy day but we are about to go stir crazy! I took the kids up the street to play in the rain yesterday. It was insane. It was so good for their souls and for mine.
My porch has been my new favorite place in the mornings…especially with the rain. As much as I need some sunshine there is something calming about a downpour of rain. A cleansing for my soul.
So I have been sitting with my coffee and opening up my Bible and trying to listen to the Lord.
Here is what He has been telling me this week. Interesting how it relates to this weather!
The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. {Psalm 29:4}
The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. {Psalm 29:10}
Comments