4th of july
Our sweet baby boy turns 5 on Thursday. FIVE! I have been going through pictures…walking down memory lane from the past five years. Smiling and sighing. My smiles of Boone and his cuteness and his silliness. Deep sighs when I come across pictures of my Dad with the kids. I’m so thankful for those memories…but they are also painful. I’m not at the point where I look at the pictures and smile…but look at the pictures and sigh or cry because I just don’t have words for my prayers. And I really miss him. It still doesn’t seem real. I feel like I’ve been in a dream for the past few weeks.
With all of this “processing”/grieving I do want to post pictures of my babies. To keep the documenting, memory making going.
We took the kids to our little hometown parade. Thankfully the rain held off so the boys could participate in their first “race”.
They even got real medals!
Andy then left a couple days later to take high school folks to camp. I had the 3 buckaroos for the week and I wasn’t sure I was going to survive. But we did. And now Andy is home and I am so very thankful. So so thankful.
Comments