happy st. patty’s day

We just got back from vacation last night and I have some posting to do from our time at the beach but today was such a nice day we went outside and shot our bows! Have I talked about this yet? I keep forgetting. Any who, I couldn’t resist taking this little babe’s picture. What is even more special is that this was MY dress when I was a little girl. My little St. Patrick’s Day girl.

DSC_2319

Seriously. I can’t handle this face. I just want to smooch her.

DSC_2296(2)

We call her giraffe a “MeeMee”. Boone used to call his little blankies this name so it just carried on when we had Josie. I am pretty sure when Josie gets older, she will look at her pictures and laugh because she has TONS of pictures with her MeeMee.

DSC_2303

The tongue. Oh my word.

DSC_2323(2)

DSC_2344

My buddy. She brings us more and more joy each day. As much as I want time to slow down and her to stay little…I love seeing her personality blossom.

Comments

Popular Posts