the little donkey

The cutest little boy played the Donkey in the school Christmas Program today! We are so proud of our Boone Boone. He did a great job and was so precious. I told him I could just eat him up! What is so special is Wyatt was the Donkey when he was in preschool!

DSC_1459

Getting ready to pass out some programs.

DSC_1461

Ahhh…I love him. And I don’t want him to grow up. Just kidding. Not really. He told me today he wanted to be four foreverrrrr!

DSC_1464

Making sure I’m watching him.

DSC_1466

Making sure he is standing in the right spot.

DSC_1479

Checking out his tail.

DSC_1480

I think he loved being on stage. Imagine that.

DSC_1497

They sang the most precious songs. Such childlike faith.

DSC_1515(2)

The performers. Boone and that smile.

DSC_1519

My little Christmas girl.

DSC_1524(2)DSC_1526(2)

My parents came. I loved these two pictures. I just love the embrace from my Dad and Mom. We are so very blessed to have Grandparents {on both sides} whom our kids adore. Literally, adore. I love being able to stand back and see the Grandparents love on our children.

PicMonkey Collage1

And here’s a little comparison picture. I think they both played a very special Donkey part.

Comments

Popular Posts