november cellphone diaries

nov1

1. Evening walks. I miss them. 2. Andy speaking at Sharp Top Cove! 3. The buckaroos gathered around the Kindle in the Papa’s lap. 4. We took Wyatt to the “hunting store”. 5. Our boy turned SEVEN! 6. And he requested “dirt cups” for his classmates. 7. These two are great buddies. 8. And entertain each other very well. 9. Friday night movie nights are back!

nov2

10. Josie went to a JSU football game. 11. To support her Uncle Jimmy. 12. We love our simple sign. 13. Josie praying with us on the way to school. Love those little hands clasped together. 14. This girl is going to be as tough as nails. 15. Homework with Wyatt=one on one time with the boy=goofball. 16. Sick baby girl. 17. And sick little boy. 18. Mama trying out Wyatt’s bow, kind of addictive.

nov3

19. Boone’s sweet Owl Babies. 20. The little pilgrim. 21. Wyatt on his first hunting trip! 22. Cutie pie playing with boats. 23. Greeted in the morning by this dude. 24. Lover of the library and Mama wishing I could bring my coffee inside. 25. Cheeeeeese. 26. Josie thankful her "Yaya” is home! 27. And we have a walker!!!!!

Comments

I adore your family pictures! Hope you don't think I'm some sort of stalker.....just love your photography along with the cute subjects you have to take photos of! :)

Popular Posts