halloween 2012

These pictures are backwards but that’s ok!

I LOVE this picture of my buckaroos! Can’t believe I got all of them to look at me and smile!

DSC_1055(2)

We have the Deer Hunter, The Bumble Bee and Buzz Lightyear!

DSC_1064(2)

This Bumble Bee got caught with candy and she’s so proud of herself!

DSC_1065(2)

Our neighbor was a Ladybug…had to get a picture of these two girls!

DSC_1070(2)

Wyatt wore this costume and Boone! So fun to have a picture of each Buckaroo in it!

DSC_1073(2)DSC_1075(2)

This year Andy and I relived our high school days. The football player and the soccer player. That’s his letter jacket he has on {and he had more hair back then, LOL}. I love that wig.

DSC_1019

Boone loving on his Daddy.

DSC_1024(2)

Oh goodness. Sweet girl. Loving on her baby!

DSC_1030

Each buckaroo got to help carve the pumpkin! Josie got in on the action!

DSC_1036

DSC_1037

We roasted our pumpkin seeds and they were gone in a day. So yum.

DSC_1040

Boone’s school does a Rodeo Day for Halloween. That’s my little Buckaoo!

DSC_1041(2)

And his girl. I love this facial expression!

DSC_1048

We have the cowboy thing down pat {from YL camp}…so Boone insisted on having a mustache drawn on.

It was a great Halloween. Cold. But fun. Now to get ready for Thanksgiving….then Christmas! Wow, these seasons are flying by!

Comments

Popular Posts