september cellphone diaries
1. My Josie girl is finding the “kitchen” more and more entertaining.
2. She also has found some fun places to play.
3. And help her big brother with his homework.
4. I took the boys to YL Mudfest!
5. And one night watched Dirty Dancing. Yes, my favorite movie. RIP Patrick Swayze.
6. Boone made “breakfast” for me one morning.
7. Baby girl had a virus and allergies are driving us all nuts.
8. We had the first YL Club of the year at our house, in our living room, it was awesome.
9. Much like a paci, this girl loves her giraffe, Geraldine, especially Geraldine’s tag.
10. Josie’s favorite part of Goodnight Moon…the kittens.
11. Cornbread in the skillet. Yum.
12. Baby sis just making some phone calls in between picking up brothers from school.
13. Baby with her babies. Love.
14. Dinosaur. He has been so well loved. And we lost him at the beach. I think I am more sad than Boone.
15. Beautiful day at the park.
16. I took all 3 kids, by myself, to the high school football game {hubby is on sidelines}, for the first half. They were great! I am crazy.
17. We celebrated a very special 34 year old guy.
18. Had our YL Banquet! Boone helped us get decorations.
19. God’s Place Thrift Store. Come in for prayer. Wow. Love. Wish it had been open.
20. Evening walk from top of our neighborhood. Colors of Fall are starting to change!
Comments