persevere
Yep, that’s Boone…on the ground. His practices are about to give me a nervous breakdown. I want to pull him out so badly. Yes, quit. The boys practice at the same time and Andy can only come to a few practices here and there because of his work schedule, so it’s me and Josie. I miss most all of Wyatt’s practice because I am on the field with Boone getting him to just try and participate. Ok, it’s funny, a little bit…but this is my life. And I just want him to follow directions!!! We thought he would love soccer and he wanted us to sign him up…since day one of practice it has been PAINFUL to watch. So Andy says we have to leave him in. We need to finish out the season. We need to show him that when he says he is going to do something, then he keeps his word. We have been teaching our children that since they were probably 3. Learning to keep your word. To finish strong. To PERSEVERE. I think in all this maybe the Lord is teaching me something about perseverance. And more and more I am learning that Wyatt is just like me…a rule follower. Boone must get his “free spirit” from Andy.
Comments