july celllphone diaries
If you haven’t used PicMonkey yet, you should, it’s great! You can do lots of fun things…editing, collages, etc. and it’s FREE! I love these simple collages.
I am trying to get updated on my blog. It has been a very eventful summer and I’m not quite sure we are ready for it to come to an end. We have always been pretty consistent with the kids bed times and getting them to bed early…but this summer we let all that go! This is so not like me. I want routine. I don’t do well with change. I like a schedule. To let the boys stay up later than usual is just not “normal” for me/us. We played outside a ton and took our time cleaning up dinner, getting baths, reading books for bed. It was so freeing to not feel like we had to be in a rush to get them to bed…because that’s how I feel now that Wyatt is in school…that we have to hurry through our night time routine so they can get to bed at a decent time. School for Wyatt has been in for about a month now and we are adjusting to homework, packing lunches, signing papers, playing soccer for both boys, and cub scouts {this is new to us} for Wyatt this year! Not to mention this time of year is super busy for Andy and Young Life. I wonder how I made it through last year at this time when I had JUST had a baby and my “baby” started Kindergarten.Lots of hormones and emotions!!! We are gearing up for the chaos but welcoming it too. We are looking forward to Fall weather, the boys soccer games, watching football, making chili, backyard fire pits and smores!
1. Boone turned 4!!! I LOVE this age.
2. Andy still has it going on when it comes to skiing!
3. Our Josie girl and the sprinklers.
4.&5. So fun that these boys like to get dressed up and play.
6. Celebrated the Olympics!
8. My sister and niece visited. Love when we get to see them, they are so dear to me!
9. Me and hubby jumping off a friend’s boat deck/dock! Here’s to more adventures together!
10. Cherries! Yum.
11. Boys went on their first overnight camping trip with some friends of ours. They were so excited and can’t wait to go again this Fall!
12. Hot summer days deserve ice-cream!
13. We ended July at Children’s Hospital…finding out that Josie had a severe allergic reaction to egg. Epi pens go everywhere with us now. :(
Comments