josie wade is ONE!
Josie turned one on August 8th…the same day Wyatt started school! So it has been slightly busy at our house with parent meetings, signing up for soccer, signing up for cub scouts, 2 dentist appointments, a 4 year old check up, a 1 year old check up, a 1 year birthday party, making sure we had school supplies ready for Wyatt, getting in a new routine, working on our Young Life Banquet, Andy out of town for a weekend…all of this was in the last week and a half. Whoosh! Instead of posting each individual picture…and there are a lot…I thought I would put them in these fun collages. Thanks to too much Pinterest I had some fun ideas, made an eggless birthday cake {allergies, ugh}, loved all the pink and yellow, and had so much fun celebrating this little girl. I can’t believe it’s been a year since this little one graced us with her presence. I never knew how much I could love this little girl. She is my little buddy. She loves to flirt with her Daddy. The boys are just as smitten with her as the day we brought her home from the hospital. She loves to open the DVD cabinet and pull all the movies out, crawl under the kitchen table, play in the boys room, talk on her “phone”, find the kittens in her Goodnight Moon book, and goldfish and bananas are her favorite food.
Morning celebration!
Her first baby doll…we gave her one gift before Wyatt headed to school.
I tried out the eggless cupcake recipe…it wasn’t too bad! She loved it! This was her actual birth-day.
We had a family birthday party for her that weekend and she was so funny “guarding” her swirly, whirly cake. She wasn’t too sure about everyone singing Happy Birthday to her but loved opening gifts and playing with her cousins!
ONE thing I love about you Josie…is your sweet nature. You go with the flow and are a happy, go lucky baby. You are so content and have adjusted well to being in the car and running errands or picking your brothers up from school. Life is so much sweeter with you in it!!!
"The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion."
Psalm 116:5
Comments