week 2
Josie and her new buddy Huck. Seriously.Love.His.Name. Isn’t he the cutest?!
Oh I just love this picture of my buckaroos.
Can’t even handle the tender sweetness of this girl and her Daddy. And I love her bandana.
My handsome cowboy!!!
A beautiful night at Crooked Creek Ranch.
The carnival!
The boys just have a blast. It’s the night that never ends. After this it was on to…
the square dance! I know my kiddos were tired when Wyatt said can we go back to our cabin now?
We got to head into town for a little bit as a family. Andy had a couple hours off. It was nice to get off of property for a little bit…but then you start to feel like you’re missing out on something.
Thankful for internet connection so the boys could watch a little “TV” so I can have a little time with the Lord. I try and squeeze it in when I can.
One day I went on a walk. Two deer popped out in front of me. Then quickly ran off. Pretty cool. Thankful it was not a moose…which have been on camp property but I have yet to see any!
Boone crawled in our bed. He wasn’t sleeping very well…thought I would capture this very short moment of stillness.
And Wyatt pulled his other top tooth. Thankfully at 4am the tooth fairy remembered!
Week 3 starts today. Last week was a crazy week. Just different issues with camp(ers). I believe around 114 kids stood up at Say So last night! Praise the Lord.
We are at the half way point and I’m starting to feel it. Feeling the exhaustion creeping in. Feeling a little homesick. Trying to remind myself that this is for a short time. Trying to figure out the best way to encourage Andy so he can do his job well. Trying to keep my patience with my kids. Trying to keep joy and be reminded of why we are here.
I read this today and it was EXACTLY what I needed:
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” Psalm 51:10-12
For anyone reading this that prayers…please also pray for Andy and his eyes. He is obviously allergic to something here and it is painful. He has some antibiotics but they only help to a degree. Also for Josie. She has a fever today and hasn’t been her self the past couple days. It could be teething or an ear infection or who knows. But pray for her little body. It’s hard to be away from home when your little ones don’t feel good.
Comments