11 months
My baby turned 11 months while we were at camp so before this month runs out I snapped some pictures of her. She is not feeling well and has some sort of upper respiratory virus that is going on it’s 4th day. Poor girl. I am in love with this picture and somehow through her not feeling well, she pulled out some smiles!
Oh sweet girl! Josie Wade we can’t get enough of you!!
More pictures of sweet baby feet.
And then she did this…she is pulling up on everything and finally mobile. Between 10-11 months she started crawling…this girl is on the go.
Hard to believe only one more month of calendar pictures. This past year has just flown by.
I love those rolls on her legs. Love them!!!!
At 11 months Josie, you are starting to find your way around and get into things. Your favorite thing to do is find your diaper bag and dump everything out of it. You crawl around and explore some but you still stay pretty close to Mama. At camp, you loved the pool and made huge splashes with your hands! We love you sweet girl. Still smitten.
Comments