precamp

IMG_1231IMG_1196

Colorado clouds!

IMG_1195

Our hotel room had a skylight in it. Not so easy to get a baby to go to sleep. Andy has the magic touch. This girl loves being in her Daddy’s arm…I think it’s her safe place.

IMG_1229

This restaurant was fantastic. Best BLT I’ve EVER had!

IMG_1202

Wyatt pulled his top tooth out! That’s one we won’t forget.

IMG_1210

And again, Andy rocks. I can’t get her to sleep. He can. I love her pudgy fingers.

IMG_1211

Hotel coffee. Not so great. No good creamer. Drinking it black. But hey, it’s coffee.

IMG_1215

Dogs are so loved here. This one was chillin behind the front desk.

IMG_1230

We went to this awesome rec center with our YL Team. It had such a cool indoor pool: lazy river, huge slide, sprinklers, outdoor playground and a climbing wall. Wyatt really wanted to give it a try. I was a little surprised he wanted to do it, but if this helps build more confidence in him then we are all about it.

IMG_1227

We are thrilled that he was stepping out of his comfort zone. Can’t wait to see what comes out of this month.

IMG_1228

Josie gave it a try to.

Comments

marla said…
Love all of this!! such awesome and sweet pictures. Soo glad you are there safely! That hotel sounds awesome! Wyatt the rock climber..love it! I miss u. Hope you are having a blast, and can't wait to see what God is going to do. Love u
gptramell said…
I try so hard not to covet your amazing talent... but its pretty hard! This blog warms my heart evertimes I read it! You are so lovely and talented and crafty and I hope you feel appreciated! I love the wonderful warm people you, Andy and the kids are! I strive to be more Christlike and can only hope I make it to half of your level!!!
Love you all very much!!

Popular Posts