10 months
Well our girl turned 10 months on Friday. What in the world…we are in the double digits. Sniff sniff.
Josie’s personality is really coming out more and more. She is really trying to keep up with her big brothers. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
The little princess.
And she’s off! We have late crawlers. The boys were 10 months when they started crawling and what do you know but Josie is doing the same thing. She is starting to get up on all 4 more and more. Guess I need to start keeping my floors cleaner.
I can’t believe I got her to stay still. She is always a girl on a mission.
I love those sweet, big eyes!!!
I took her yesterday to get her hair trimmed. Yes, first haircut. She just needed the ends evened up. Bless her heart, she looks a little like a boy. She has also figured out how to take her bows out :( I keep putting them in and she keeps pulling them out.
Teeth! She has 6 teeth. 4 of which came in all at once. Ah, I just adore her. She is my little buddy, my little side-kick. Thank you Lord for this gift!
Comments