10 days…boom.
Andy took kids to YL camp last week and was gone 10 days. The crazy, strange thing was….that when he got home I was not in a desperate state of mind to have some time to myself and pass the kids off to him. Is something wrong with me? This was so very unlike me. Ha. I’m thankful the Lord gave me my parents to help with the kids and for the Lord sustaining me.
We had a great week. We have yet to do our “summer list” and we are focusing so much of our time getting ready to go on our YL assignment. I hope to blog more but this season of life has pulled me away from my pictures and blogging more than usual…and I’m ok with that.
Andy took 25 kids to Colorado and 14 GAVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST!!! Amazing. God is at work. I’m so thankful for YL camps…that God can use this platform for his glory and to draw kids to him.
So while Andy was gone we swam with cousins a couple times, went to a birthday party, celebrated my niece turning 3, took the boys to see The Lorax, made beaded bracelets, painted wooden cars, went exploring at Grandmother and Grandads, I had dinner with friends, boys played in the rain, ate hot dogs for memorial day, went to the splash pad and the park, did a photo session, cut the grass, looked for fireflies with my oldest, took the 3 buckaroos to the used bookstore, and had one lazy day at home. Woooo! So I am tired, but thankful.
Here are some pics from a swim night with family celebrating my niece, Hayden turning 3.
My mom and dad with the 2 youngest grandbabies! Josie and Blake.
Ryan and Wyatt. They are great buddies. I love that if we haven’t seen each other in awhile, they just pick up where they left off.
My mom “cans” pickles. Sweet and Dill. They are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
She also makes the best lemon pie. Ever.
The cousins. Wyatt, Ryan, Hayden and Boone. I’m so thankful my brother and I have kids that are practically the same age. They have a BLAST together! {Wyatt’s “new” thing is wearing a golf glove…everywhere.}
Yes, random rooster. Yes, Boone trying to act like one.
Pretty girl. I wonder what she is thinking about in this picture.
Sweet Hayden! She is hilarious. She and Boone are a pair…maybe it’s because they are the middle kids…but they are funny!
Blake boy. He is so sweet. I love that smile.
Happy Birthday Hayden! This is my new gift for girls…tutu’s! They are so so simple to make. No, really, they are. I’m thinking Miss Josie will be needing one soon for her 1st {sniff sniff} birthday in a couple months.
More blogging to come. I have a bajillion cell phone diary pics to share. And about 3 or so photo sessions to get on here. In the mean time I’m preparing myself, and my floors, because Josie is figuring out how to crawl.
Comments