may in review
I’m thinking May is just as busy, if not more, than December. Especially with Wyatt in school we have had field trips, field day, ice-cream party, Kindergarten graduation, Boone also finished up school with fun activities, I did a couple photo sessions, Andy officiated a wedding, and we had an end of the year YL Backyard Party Bash at our house! So it’s been a little busy…but all very good things.
These pictures are backwards…so most recent first. While Josie was napping I sprayed the boys with the water hose. They brought out their umbrellas and goggles. They had a great time, cooled off, and the grass got watered.
My little man has finished up Kindergarten!
This was the best family picture we could get. Documentation people, that’s all I need.
Seriously, this child makes this face all the time.
Boone is so pumped to have his buddy home. We’ll see if that lasts. But tonight they have made a fort in their room and are sleeping in it as we speak.
A couple weeks ago we had an end of the year YL Backyard Bash in our backyard. We had probably 75+ people!!! I really didn’t take any pictures, just the ones of decorations before the party started, I was having too much fun talking. Thank you Pinterest for some fun ideas!
How much fun is this canvas? Our neighbors gave it to us…perfect for a party!
This pictures doesn’t include all the people there…some people had already left. We had our YL committee there, YL leaders, kids, WyldLife leaders and kids, parents and neighbors! We had friends help with grilling hotdogs and burgers, committee bringing desserts, and even worship going on..with microphones {sound system}…in our backyard…where neighbors could hear the Lord being praised and lifted up! After it was over some people stuck around and Andy did a bonfire and we roasted marshmallows. I think the last person left at 11:30. We are already thinking about things to add to it for next year.
So it’s been a good month. I’m looking forward to our summer break…it has a whole new meaning now that Wyatt is in school!
Comments