backyard extravaganza and more

Last week I brought my camera out and took a bajillion pictures of Boone blowing pictures so here are my favorites.

DSC_0418DSC_0421DSC_0426DSC_0463DSC_0469DSC_0471(2)

And this little munchkin had just gotten up from her morning nap and was very happy to be sitting in her favorite spot…the grass. Why? Because she loves ripping it from the ground and then trying to get it in her mouth.

DSC_0479DSC_0488DSC_0493DSC_0494DSC_0497DSC_0500

DSC_0501DSC_0518DSC_0529

I can just taste summer. I don’t think I’ve been more excited about summer to get here since Wyatt has been in school this year. By the time he gets home in the afternoon at 3:00, it’s chill and snack, then dinner, bath, and homework, and get in bed. It just always feels so rushed. Last weekend we let the boys stay up later and play longer and they had a blast. Who knew a tunnel to a play tent could be so much fun in the backyard. This picture is blurry but so fun. They were trying to capture Lilly with the tunnel. She was running for dear life. Bless her. She loves them and they love her.

DSC_0545DSC_0533DSC_0551DSC_0555DSC_0574

These gnomes are in my neighbors backyard! I got a quick picture because I thought it was too funny! It reminds me of the movie Gnomeo and Juliet! Shout out to my friend Emily, I thought of you too LOL!

DSC_0577

Boone’s going to take scraps to the compost pile! He loves having a job to do.

DSC_0581

DSC_0694

DSC_0696

Two words: gold sandals.

DSC_0701

I love this sweet little face and those chunky arms.

DSC_0705

And then Boone came running to me and said, “Look at me Mama, I look like you.” Yes, that’s mascara.

Comments

notes of em said…
you i love me some Gnomes!
and yes, boone looks fabulous!

Popular Posts