9 months

Hi, I’m Olivia and I used to blog. Oh my word! I can’t believe I have only had one post this month! I'm not sure anyone reads my blog anymore!

Ok, so before the month gets away from me…here is Miss Josie at 9 months!

DSC_0592(2)DSC_0595DSC_0617

DSC_0592(3)

She is not crawling but super close. She is mobile though…she rolls everywhere she wants to go. It’s amazing some of the places she has been able to get to just by rolling! At her 9 month check up she was 19lb 12 oz. She is eating more and more table food…yay! That right there just makes life/meal time a little easier for me as she starts to feed herself.

I can’t believe in just a couple weeks we will be in the double digits and that her one year bday is just around the corner. She is the sweetest baby girl. More and more personality is coming out but she is still a pretty chill baby and just goes with the flow.

Thankful for this sweet little life!

Comments

Popular Posts