easter 2011

This is my Son, chosen and marked by my love, delight of my life.”  Matthew 3:17

DSC_1140DSC_1145DSC_1148DSC_1149

Josie had her first Easter. I have no pictures of the boys and their baskets. They quickly got into them before I could get a picture. Josie got just a few things. I think she liked her basket more than anything else. We went to Grammy’s after church and I could not get one single picture of all 5 of us looking at the camera and smiling. So here is a picture of me and my sweetie pie that I thought turned out pretty good.

DSC_1155(2)DSC_1162(2)

The buckaroos. Josie not so much liking what was going on. And I’m not sure who or what Boone was smiling at. But still sweet. A picture doesn’t have to be perfect for me…I just would like to have documentation. Ha!

DSC_1168

Bless her sweet rolls. 8 months old on Easter!

DSC_1188(2)

I love this picture. I took it in the back room of Grammy’s house. It just has a stillness, a softness about it that I adore.

DSC_1206(3)

Ok it’s blurry…but I love nonetheless. Grammy was rocking Josie and she was having a ball! I love the scrunched nose and the expression on Grammy’s face.

DSC_1223(2)

Sweetness. I love Grammy’s hands around Josie. And her little bracelet that my sister gave her on that chunky arm. This is who Josie got her red hair from and I’m still hoping and praying it stays red!

Comments

Popular Posts