cellphone diaries:boom
Well life is crazy busy at the moment. I knew adding #3 would be tough and it turns out…it is! Ha! Although it is easier when Wyatt is in school…I’m ready for school to be out. Sort of. It is easier to have just 2 at home most of the day but I’m ready for a little bit of a slower pace. If that even exists. I have done a few photo sessions lately and I have a few coming up and then I may be done for a little while. Just not sure what to do with my photography. I do enjoy it but again with 3 kiddos it’s not as easy. I have updated my Backseat Photos but I’m not finished! I still have lots more to post!!! So here is my cellphone diaries from March. I don’t know where March went, but it’s gone. Here’s my megaload of cellphone pictures.
Baby still doesn’t care much for bottle but every now and then we try.
My little Picasso.
Evidence of boys. Boone put his tiny little toys in an empty blueberry bin, then the next day I found his monkey wrapped up in a superman cape.
I love these! I found these sunglasses at the Target $1 section.
On our way to the beach we passed through some pretty bad weather. One side of the road a rainbow and on the other the sun beaming through.
I’m so missing the beach. Really, that’s an understatement.
I wish I was sitting in these chairs with my feet in the sun. Right. Now.
We stopped here on our way home from the beach and made us a picnic lunch. The boys loved the rocket.
I love the beginnings of drawings becoming real pictures.
My walking buddy.
The third buckaroo!
Baby not happy, but still cute!
Soon after this picture the boys got more and more filthier! They were of course digging for worms. Andy had to spray them off with the water hose before we could even get them in the bath.
Josie and her big sister! LOL!
You would think this baby would not like the feel of grass but no, it didn’t seem to phase her a bit. The other day she was trying to eat leaves, I think she is going to fit in just perfectly with her brothers.
This is Boone: enough said.
Sometimes on our walk I will pick these and it keeps Boone entertained. He calls them his “wishes”.
Wyatt watching for his Daddy to get home. Love.
Looking for the bad guys from his fort.
Snowbiz is open! Yippee! And it’s right on our way home from school. Perfect for our “special treat Fridays”.
I love when the sunlight comes gleaming through this window in the mornings. Thankful for another day.
Oh my cuteness.
I think this girl is going to be well taken care of by her big brothers.
My little one was not so happy in the car the other day and we had about 20 minutes before we got home. I had my sweater in the front seat that I handed to her and what do you know. She instantly stopped and was quiet the rest of the way home. Wow.
We have a little “nook” in our bonus room that was not really being used. I threw some pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and books in there. And look where I found Wyatt chillin.
Now that the weather is nicer I have been going on more walks with the kiddos to get out of the house and soak in some fresh major high pollen air. We went to the park the other day. Brings back memories of Wyatt and Boone. It feels like yesterday I was just pushing the two boys in this stroller. {And my girl looks SO big.}
First swing! I love the look on her face.
We took the kiddos to WYLDLIFE the other night. Wyldlife is new this year for our area. So fun to see about 50 middle school kids at club!!!
Denim mini skirt. I can’t handle.
More to come! Yay for April. Can’t wait to celebrate the Risen King!
Comments