cellphone diaries

IMG_0316

Easter love.

IMG_0324

I’m thinking the tricycle may be a little too small for Boone.

IMG_0325

Oh my word. You are cute. Stop looking so big.

IMG_0327

I’m thankful you still snuggle with your animals.

IMG_0330

This boy has been a coloring/drawing machine.

IMG_0331

School lunch with this crazy kid.

IMG_0332

Easter egg hunt at school. And this boy LOVES his dinosaur.

IMG_0334

Boone’s bunny drawing…not bad!

IMG_0337

This girl LOVES grass.

IMG_0341

Lunch and a movie…in a laundry basket. It’s the little things.

IMG_0348

My two look-a-likes.

IMG_0349

My Dad’s painting!

IMG_0355

My shopping buddy fell asleep on me.

IMG_0358

One little boy wanted his toes painted.

IMG_0362

Sleepy, sweet baby.

IMG_0363

Pancakes for the family: mini pancakes for Josie.

IMG_0367

Swinging!

IMG_0370

Homemade finger paints. So so easy and cheap.

IMG_0371

Just for funnies: the big brothers had {regular} milk in Josie’s bottles.

IMG_0373

Hard working, tired Daddy.

IMG_0376

Happy, clean girl! I love her round face.

IMG_0378

Made my first ever, from scratch, chocolate cake. This was what was left after 2 days.

IMG_0379

She’s mobile: by rolling. She just rolls everywhere she wants to go. {Wyatt did the exact same thing at this age!}

IMG_0382

Ruffles!

IMG_0383

Books: she pulled all of these out! And had a great time doing it.

IMG_0384

When I open the trunk to my car this is what I see most of the time.

IMG_0385

Backyardigans at night.

IMG_0389

Chalk art I saw on my walk! So cute.

IMG_0396

This is what my Mom gives ME..not my kids..but me. I love her. Alligator stapler.

IMG_0400

Best buddies.

IMG_0401

Made my first ever, from scratch, banana bread! So so yum!

IMG_0402

My helper: on our way to get Wyatt from school.

IMG_0403

Rain boots kind of day with Boone!

IMG_0404

Healthy smoothie..with spinach leaves! And you can’t even taste them: so so yum!

IMG_0406

Little red headed/orange headed girl.

Comments

notes of em said…
too many fun pictures to comment on.
love my coloring buddy with his painted toes. love her round face. sweet Wy in the car with his mini me, cooking from scratch, so so so much fun!
s.lee said…
look at you martha stewart - homemade cake, bread, smoothies. you go, girl:-)

Popular Posts