so.not.ready.to.leave.

DSC_0242

Love my Boone Boone.

DSC_0244

“What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.” Andy has played hard this week with our kiddos. He may need a vacation from our vacation.

DSC_0254

Beach treasures. Crab claw?

DSC_0257

Little footprints.

DSC_0269(2)

Josie Wade has been great. We couldn’t have asked for a better baby. She and Boone have been “gracious” to get up at 5 every morning {6 our time} and we are all going to be a bit off on Sunday when the time changes again! Don’t forget to spring forward. We only took her a few times to the beach but she did great and loved loved loved playing in the sand. I don’t know how none of it made it to her mouth. She is also cutting her first tooth while we’ve been here.

DSC_0279(3)DSC_0287(2)DSC_0299

My Mom and Dad left today. It was wonderful having them with us. And I actually think they got some rest too. I’m so thankful for all my parents do for our family and we were grateful to have them be a part of our week.

Comments

Popular Posts