chillaxin’

DSC_0183

Chillaxin’ is what we are doing this week. It’s our Spring Break. Why in the world it’s the first week of March I don’t know. It’s a little chilly in the mornings and evenings and a bit windy but I’ll take some sunshine and beach any day. 

DSC_0184

These boys are soaking it up. The water is cold but it absolutely does not phase them.

DSC_0188DSC_0192

I love these little buckaroos. They are on cloud 9 that we are at the beach this week.

DSC_0198

What is even more fun is that we surprised the boys with my parents meeting us down here for the week!

DSC_0222(2)

My cutie- pie love bug.

DSC_0199

I am loving Josie’s hair in this picture! I couldn’t believe how red/orange it was! My little loves.

DSC_0201

And I had to post this picture of Boone. He is our wild man. I love that he keeps us laughing and keeps us busy. He is a firecracker but has the best personality.

After an unexpected start to 2012, I’m thankful God has given us this gift for our family. A time to break. A time to rest. A time to be with each other. A time to have a change of scenery. A time to be in the beauty of His creation. To soak it in and let the sun shine on our faces. Thank you Lord!

Comments

Was just thinking about you today, wondering if you were having fun at the beach! So glad to see the pics and know you're having such a beautiful time.
Karen
gptramell said…
Miss you guys! Pray you get some much needed and deserved rest. Soak up the sunshine loves!

PS- Josie's red hair to totally awesome!

Popular Posts