best.birthday week.ever

Yes! This was the best birthday present ever. This trip couldn’t have come at a better time…well maybe a little later in March so it would be warmer…but it was wonderful to get away. It was such a treat to have my parents with us. Andy and I went out a couple of times and we had a fabulous birthday dinner and dessert {chocolate soup}! So bummed our vacation is over and Wyatt was not ready to head back to school today…but not much longer until school is over and summer is here. 

DSC_0300

This is what the beach looks like {for the most part} when you have Spring Break the first week of March. No one!

DSC_0302

DSC_0304DSC_0312DSC_0317DSC_0327DSC_0333

Be still my beating heart. I love all these pictures with my Josie Wade. She wants me to hold her all the time and is pretty attached to me at the moment. She’s my best little buddy.

DSC_0334DSC_0337

I will say she did great on our trip. Even with the loooong drive she did wonderful. I will also say having 3 kids is HARD and I am so thankful for my hubs and all he does to help me.

DSC_0344DSC_0367DSC_0388(2)

Our attempt at a family picture. Self timer. Oh well, at least I have documentation of our family vacation and that’s what is important to me.

DSC_0394

My birthday was Saturday, the day we were traveling home. My parents left on Friday and my mom gave me this birthday crown to wear on the way home. So funny. I love my mom and her love for me.

DSC_0405

We have a little place we stop at on our way out of town to get coffee and muffins for the road. Andy went in to get our breakfast and came out with this. A slice of yummy Italian cream cake!!!! Yay!

DSC_0412(2)

Leaving. Boo. Can’t wait till next year. I’m thankful God gave us family vacations.

Comments

Popular Posts