7 months

My Josie girl turned 7 months last week while we were at the beach. Oh my baby girl is getting so big.

DSC_0431

DSC_0434

I seriously can’t believe it’s the middle of March and it’s 80 degrees outside!!!! I love her chunky legs.

DSC_0437(2)

Perfect little toes. I could just eat them up.

DSC_0439

It seems like she grew more hair while we were at the beach. There’s not much to put a bow on, but there’s some and that’s good enough for me. I can’t wait until she has a full head of hair!!

DSC_0441(2)DSC_0448

Oh those big blue eyes. Perfect button nose. Chubby cheeks.

DSC_0452(2)

Josie Wade you continue to light up our life. We are so thankful God gave you to our family!!!

Comments

I am in love with the picture of Josie's little face peeking over the side of her crib! Love checking your blog to see all the precious pics of your kiddos!

Popular Posts