cellphone diaries

I’ve started taking more pictures lately, reminding myself of why I love photos and how they tell a story or spark a memory.

IMG_0004IMG_0005

I’ve been trying to get outside more and walk. Soak in some fresh air and get my body moving. Andy and I went for a walk at the park recently…the ducks are awesome. 

IMG_0029

Wyatt is SO into maps…my dad drew this for him on a box.

IMG_0030

Katie T I love this shirt on Josie!

IMG_0031

Boone had his lunch in a laundry basket.

IMG_0034

Heating up baby food the “old fashion way”. I would just like to say for the record our microwave broke at the beginning of December.{It’s a built in microwave so we had to have someone come out and repair it.} We just got it fixed 2 weeks ago. I told Andy that says a lot about our marriage if we can learn to heat things up on the stove or in the oven! Takes a little longer but it gets the job done.

IMG_0045

My little buckaroo.

IMG_0046

On the way to church. Pretty sunshine.

IMG_0047IMG_0048

We are just soaking up these warmer days. We have had the boys outside any opportunity we can get with these unseasonably warm days. We can all use a little extra Vitamin D.

IMG_0054

Boone has found Josie’s bouncy seat quite comfortable and a great place to sit while watching some cartoons.

IMG_0056

My big guy. Fresh haircut. Love those smiley eyes.

IMG_0057

Wyatt had a day off from school and Boone was in school. Perfect for some time together. My dad kept Josie and we had packed up a picnic to take to the park. As we were walking out the door I got a call to come pick up Boone because the bathrooms were broken at his school…so instead of being disappointed Wyatt wanted Boone to come with us {this is unusual}. We stayed at the park for an hour and a half! I have not had time with my boys since before Josie was born. This was super sweet to my soul time with these two and I think I earned some fun points with them.

IMG_0059

We even came home and went back outside. Bubbles…in February!

IMG_0062

My baby girl turned 6 months. I hope the next 6 months don’t go by as fast.

IMG_0063

My shrinking husband! Not shorter, skinnier! He is in a weight loss challenge with some guys on YL staff. He’s already lost 14 pounds and totally doing it the healthy way…exercise and good eating habits. He looks great but I thought he looked great to begin with. I love my guy. Josie does too. That girl turns her smiles on when Daddy walks in the room.

IMG_0065

Oh I can’t wait to see this little relationship down the road.

IMG_0066

This little girl loves some sweet peas.

IMG_0070

Chill time.

IMG_0071

On Saturday we took the kids to the indoor pool. This was our first time going. They loved it…except the water could have been a little warmer. We only put Josie in for a dip and then she was out…too cold for baby girl. It was a bitter, cold, windy, snow flurry day…it was fun to do something different.

IMG_0073

Working on Valentine’s for school. I loved Wyatt’s thought process when he picked who got which card. It was by what colors kids wore to school the majority of the time. Ha!

IMG_0074

Then he pulled tooth #3.

Comments

Popular Posts