6 months
How in the world is my girl 6 months already? Half a year has gone by. Wow.
Her hair looks to be coming in red or at least a strawberry blonde.
Sweet serious face.
Man oh man, I love her.
She really loves tags. Loves loves them.
Josie still looks a lot like her daddy. I’m pretty sure with her red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin…she will look nothing like me or my side of the family. But she sure is my pretty girl.
I love those chubby cheeks.
I take her next week for her 6 month check up. Can’t wait to see how much she’s grown.
At 6 months Josie is sitting up, but still a little wobbly. She has started squealing. As in little girl squeals. We are just in awe of her little girl noises. She is in love with her brothers and especially her daddy. Every time he sees her and starts talking to her, she tilts her head to the side {no joke} and gives him the biggest grin! It.is.precious. I don’t think she has not smiled when Wyatt and Boone come “play” with her. She thinks they are so funny and they let Josie pull their hair…her favorite thing to do. My favorite is when she reaches out her hands and lightly touches my face. It’s her way of showing affection. Ah, melts my heart! I love you baby girl.
Comments