a refuge

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

God doesn’t come and go. God lasts. He is creator of all you can see or imagine. He doesn’t get tired out, doesn’t pause to catch His breath. And He knows everything, inside and out. Isaiah 40: 27-31

Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Remain in me and I will remain in you…John 15:4a

For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. Job 5:18

I am in a season of life that is familiar and at the same time so foreign to me. I have unpacked so much and I’m still in that process of unpacking, thinking, pleading, praying, and weeping. I have never felt so far from God but I have never felt so close to Him either.

I have never seen Christ so fully alive in my husband as I have the past month. It is such a beautiful thing to witness…God’s love for me through Andy. No it is not perfect love, there can be no perfect love here on earth, we will fail each other, but it is such a sweet love that I can’t put into words and honestly that’s what makes it so sweet.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8

Comments

Popular Posts