high ground

“These things add up. Every one of us needs to pray; when all hell breaks loose and the dam bursts we’ll all be on high ground, untouched.”  {The Message Bible} Psalm 32:6

DSC_0304

I’m going through a rough time. I’ve hesitated to share or not to share. But someday if my kids ever read this blog they will know that I am not perfect. I don’t have it all together. There are struggles and pain and sadness and fear and anxiety that exist. And I want my children to know that I will not give up on God. And that they should not give up on God. And that is a choice. And I want them to know that God is good. That even in the hurt of life and the questions that may never be answered…that God is still good and real and alive and present.

Comments

gptramell said…
I am sorry you are having a hard time Olivia. Please know I Love you and am here if I can help in any way.
gptramell said…
" Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today." Exodus 14:13
notes of em said…
"for He will give His angels charge concerning you to guard you in all your ways"
Psalm 91.11

Popular Posts