3rd annual campaigner cookie decorating party

This is the third year we have done the Campaigner Cookie Decorating Party at Christmas. I really look forward to it because I know the guys have so much fun and Wyatt gets to be my helper. I’m thinking next year when Boone is 4, will be his turn to help.

Growing up my mom used to do this for my brother and his friends {when they were in high school, ha!}. Not necessarily at Christmas but throughout the year. I think there is something about gathering around the table and creating your very own cookie that brings these guys together and breaks down the walls just a little bit more. There is laughter and a mess and it’s great.

DSC_1089DSC_1101

Wyatt gave the “directions” to the guys this year and came up with this on his own…drawing pictures {in order} to help him remember what to say.

DSC_1097DSC_1100DSC_1104

Comments

Popular Posts