cellphone diaries: the mega load
I am finding it more and more easier to just take pictures with my phone. I have barely picked up my real camera…in fact I took only ONE picture on Christmas day when the boys were opening their gifts. ONE! And to be honest, it was wonderful. I was so in the moment, capturing the excitement and anticipation in my heart. Last year I took so many pictures that ended up in a file on my computer that didn’t mean much to me. I decided to be more intentional with my picture taking and in this upcoming year I hope it continues. So here are some from the old cellular. My review of December.
Josie girl turned 4 months and wore a red bow”band” all month. We decorated for Christmas and I don’t want to take our tree down. Wyatt came home from school with a drawing of Josie and her red hair{that is becoming more strawberry blonde}. And we traveled to Georgia to see my “baby” nephew graduate from the University of Georgia. Joseph and Josie! Oldest and youngest cousins.
Why, I do not know, but I love to buy candy at gas stations when we travel. And I barely shared. Knitted scarves again for Christmas this year for different people. I love being able to start and finish something…doesn’t happen much these days.
Tried making some felt flowers, still practicing. Boone and his Christmas attire, don’t let that smile fool you…he’s been a handful for the past week and a half. There has been A LOT of patience tested. I made the kids stockings this year. Again, I need to start and finish something. I long for it. And the boys had lights in their room this holiday season, so fun to fall asleep to.
These two books sit by my bed untouched, yet I should be reading them. Wild Things {about parenting boys, great book} and Shepherding a Child’s Heart. Josie girl in some polka dots and tights. Sack lunch. The boys loved this. I couldn’t find Boone’s lunchbox one morning for school, so thankful for some paper bags. Wyatt wanted a sack lunch too. Then he came home from school with his face painted. There was a party at school and when I asked him what it was he said an eyeball. I asked why and he said because I like eyeballs.
Baby’s first Christmas. Boone is so excited about Wyatt being home from school. And I failed to mention last month that the boy is finally potty trained. However, I don’t know what’s worse changing diapers or cleaning up pee from failing to aim it in the potty. {Thank you Andy for being the one who cleans up so much after these boys!}
My 3 babes. I love this picture of my Momma and Josie! My girl got some jeggings. Yes, you heard it right, jeggings. And Andy has a mini-me. They have the same head!
No bangs. Bangs. I cut them myself and I can’t stand them! I think I’m going to have to go pay some money to get them fixed or just keep pinning them back. Err. But I do love these pics of my girl and her chubby cheeks and me and my man! On Christmas Eve Wyatt was in such a hurry to go to sleep. You would think it was the opposite, like Boone who would not go to sleep and it was 10:00pm and I had not wrapped one single present. We were up until 1:30 a.m. and then kindly woken up at 5:30 on Christmas morning by two cute little boys. And lastly, Boone on his new scooter. Merry Christmas!
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Comments