six years old!
At 5:28 pm on November 7, 2005 a sweet baby boy was born. Andrew Wyatt, you have brought so much joy to our family. You were the first one to make us change our names to Daddy and Mommy. And you were the first one to melt our hearts and give us a glimpse of the love Jesus has for us as His children.
6 things I love about you:
1. I love that you still carry your “puppy” around the house in the morning and at night. I know it won’t be much longer till you won’t ask for him in anymore, so for now I cherish these “little boy” moments because they are quickly fading.
2. I love your smile. I love that you smile with your eyes and it reminds your Daddy and me a lot of your Momma D.
3. I love that you are so interested in building and creating things whether it’s a robot, a rocket ship, a building, a machine, or small books of drawings, I love your curious mind and your creativity!
4. I love when you want to “snuggle up” and eat popcorn and watch a movie!
5. I love how sweet you are to Josie and how you told me she’s the best sister I’ve ever had! You were always certain when I was pregnant that I was having a girl. I’m so thankful Josie has a big brother like you to look up to. And I love that you and Boone are best buddies. I don’t know what you would do without him or what he would do without you. I pray you have a sweet friendship as you all grow up.
6. I love your heart. That you trust God to heal your “boo boo’s”. That you thank Him for the things that we easily overlook. That you tell Boone to get back in his bed so he doesn’t get in trouble. That you talk to Josie when I have to go do something so she’s not lonely. That you think your Daddy is so cool and you still want me to tuck you in bed and lay down with you at night.
We love you Wyatt and we are so thankful God gave you to us!
“I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.” Ephesians 3:16 & 17
Comments